Cost Per Session
- Cash: Tele-health sessions cost $125 for 45 minutes.
- Insurance: If you have coverage for acupuncture then you follow the insurance guidelines for Tele-Health Visits for Acupuncture like, number of visits, copays, and other guidelines.
What’s Included in a Tele-Health Session with Deb Earley:
Regular Acupuncture Tele-Health
- Patient Assessment and Discussion of Chief Concerns
- Patient Education including resource for support
- Tongue diagnosis, and other TCM diagnostic work
- Herb Consult (if requested)
Possible Added Services:
- Discuss Emotional and Energetic Support
- Teach Exercise for Yoga or Qi Gong
- Teach Breathing Exercises
- Develop Stress Management plans
- Discuss Emotional Eating and Nutrition Support
- Discuss Self acupressure/ and Energy Exercises
** For clients that pay cash prices then all services are included in the 45-minute session.
** Some Insurance Plans are time-restricted to 20 minutes. In this situation, the client will decide how they will spend the time and if they want to include any of the Added Services.