We hope you and your family are healthy and safe during these uncertain and unprecedented times. As new information about COVID-19 is released every day, perhaps every hour, we are still unsure how exactly this ever-changing event will play out.
What we do know is the importance of continuing to social distance, shelter-in-home, and practicing good hygiene and health.
Earley Wellness Group is still closed and will remain closed until further notice. But, we are committed to continue providing you with helpful resources during this time. Despite the fact that we cannot be there for you in person, we want you to know you can still come to us with questions about wellness, healing, and health, both physical and mental.
Some things that you can do to support yourself right now include:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take care of your body. Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate. Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep, and avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
We also have gathered some other resources that can be beneficial for both our clients and colleagues.
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief
- Free Meditations and Exercises for Work, Healthcare Providers, Educators and More from Headspace
- Mental Health Resources During COVID-19
- Practicing Food Safety and other Food-Related Resources
- Natural Healing Affirmations
Resources for Businesses
- Resources for Healthcare Facilities in DC
- Information on the New Unemployment Insurance Program
- The Small Business Associations Disaster Assistance
- Updates from the American Society of Acupuncturists
Please continue to make your health and wellness a priority during this time, and again, reach out to us with questions or if you’d just like to talk.
We leave you with this blessing:
“May you be blessed with the music of joy in your ears that creates a rhythm inside your body and invites your cells to be inspired to invigorate healing and health, as they dance in harmony within you, and create a joyful sense of balance throughout your mind, body, and spirit.”
Deb, Jim, and Shawna